Saucer Country was a UFO mythology comic book series written by Paul Cornell and drawn by Ryan Kelly, published by DC/Vertigo in 2012. The series was about a US presidential candidate, Governor Alvarado, who had come to believe she may have been abducted by aliens. Five years after it was cancelled, it returned as a new mini-series Saucer State from IDW. A threequel was promised.
Well, today at Thought Bubble, Paul Cornell gave us a date. For the Kickstarter at least.
See you in a month and a bit, Paul. Good timing, new Doctor Who will be well underway then and folks will be itching for more of this kind of stuff…
Oh and Paul will be DJing at Trinity Kitchen tonight… we promise to report back.
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018