Saucer Country was a UFO mythology comic book series written by Paul Cornell and drawn by Ryan Kelly, published by DC/Vertigo in 2012. The series was about a US presidential candidate, Governor Alvarado, who had come to believe she may have been abducted by aliens. Five years after it was cancelled, it returned as a new mini-series Saucer State from IDW. A threequel was promised.
Well, today at Thought Bubble, Paul Cornell gave us a date. For the Kickstarter at least.
See you in a month and a bit, Paul. Good timing, new Doctor Who will be well underway then and folks will be itching for more of this kind of stuff…
Oh and Paul will be DJing at Trinity Kitchen tonight… we promise to report back.
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018