Anyone who’s watched cable news for the past two years can see that personalities such as CNN’s Don Lemon have had enough of your bull@#$%, leading to both a more honest and more entertaining cable news landscape. In a preview of X-Men Red #8, a fictional cable news host has reached that same limit, it seems, when her co-anchor Mason continues to stir anti-mutant hatred despite the evidence presented by Jean Grey that Cassandra Nova has been manipulating people and governments around the world to hate mutants. The preview was delivered EX-X-XCLUSIVELY to the AV Club, because you don’t win an Eisner in the field of comics journalism without an incestuous relationship with major comic book publishers. We’ve taken the liberty of downloading it and uploading it here.
X-Men Red #8 hits stores next week. Check out the preview below.
X-Men Red #8
(W) Tom Taylor (A) Carmen Nunez Carnero (CA) Jenny Frison
In the wake of an unprecedented assault on Atlantis, the X-Men must react and recover…while at the mercy of a world that grows more hostile to mutants every day, and a foe who is determined to keep it that way!
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018