Anyone who’s watched cable news for the past two years can see that personalities such as CNN’s Don Lemon have had enough of your bull@#$%, leading to both a more honest and more entertaining cable news landscape. In a preview of X-Men Red #8, a fictional cable news host has reached that same limit, it seems, when her co-anchor Mason continues to stir anti-mutant hatred despite the evidence presented by Jean Grey that Cassandra Nova has been manipulating people and governments around the world to hate mutants. The preview was delivered EX-X-XCLUSIVELY to the AV Club, because you don’t win an Eisner in the field of comics journalism without an incestuous relationship with major comic book publishers. We’ve taken the liberty of downloading it and uploading it here.
X-Men Red #8 hits stores next week. Check out the preview below.
X-Men Red #8
(W) Tom Taylor (A) Carmen Nunez Carnero (CA) Jenny Frison
In the wake of an unprecedented assault on Atlantis, the X-Men must react and recover…while at the mercy of a world that grows more hostile to mutants every day, and a foe who is determined to keep it that way!
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018