The news we all knew was coming for Dragon Ball FighterZ is official as Android 17 was officially introduced with a gameplay trailer at Tokyo Game Show. Check him out in all of his calm badassery as he pulls off a series of devastating moves including the Barrier Explosion, End Game, and the Super-Electric Strike: Meteor Attack.
The cool-headed android 17 uses multiple barrier techniques and long-range ki blast attacks to deal with almost all situations. Nothing less to expect from the winner the Tournament of Power! His strongest move is the Super Electric Strike, a large-scale swirl of energy that can be executed both on the ground and mid-air.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Just Got Custom Tournaments on All Platforms
- Bandai Namco Release a Dragon Ball FighterZ Free Update Trailer
- Bandai Namco Shows Off New Cosmetics Coming to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kamehameha! We Review Razer's Dragon Ball FighterZ Panthera Arcade Stick
- Bandai Namco Tease Andoird 17 as Latest Dragon Ball FighterZ Chatacter
- Upcoming Dragon Ball FighterZ Character Cooler Gets a Gameplay Breakdown
- Cooler Receives a New Dragon Ball FighterZ Action Trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Gets an Awesome Trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018