The second season of The Gifted returns this Tuesday and Fox and Marvel are kicking the promotional material into high gear. We have three new promos for the upcoming season including a third one that gives all of the characters a nice comic book style makeover. The other two tease some new footage including some scenes between Eclipse and Polaris from what looks like the first episode of the second season.
— The Gifted (@TheGiftedonFOX) September 21, 2018
Summary: In a world where mutated humans are treated with distrust and fear, an institute for mutants battles to achieve peaceful co-existence with humanity.
The Gifted, created by Matt Nix, stars Stephen Moyer, Amy Acker, Natalie Alyn Lind, Percey Hynes White, Sean Teale, Emma Dumont, Jamie Chung, and Blair Redford. It will return on September 25th to FOX.
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018
- Amy Adams Thinks She’s Out of the DC Universe - December 9, 2018
- Carol Danvers Stands Tall in This New Poster for Captain Marvel - December 8, 2018
- First Trailer for Brightburn Imagines ‘What If Superman Was Evil?’ - December 8, 2018
- Dark Phoenix’s Script Was Reviewed by Kevin Feige, Will Have a Similar Tone to Logan - December 8, 2018