Fans of Lucifer had quite a dramatic summer. The show was cancelled after three seasons at Fox after a finale that featured a huge cliffhanger. In the 11th hour Netflix swept in and renewed the show for a shortened fourth season. At the moment it’s unclear if this is a season to wrap everything up or if they are planning on continuing the show but we do have a hint about what this season is going to be about. Inbar Lavi was added to the cast as Eve and Entertainment Weekly got a first look at the character who is set to appear in the third episode.
She has an apple martini, because of course she does, as she leans against the bar at Lux. Co-showrunners and executive producers Joe Henderson and Ildy Modrovich described the character as the following in the press release:
“Eve, the original sinner herself, is back in Lucifer’s life. Does she want revenge for when he tempted her out of Eden oh so many years ago? Or something else entirely?”
The fourth season of Lucifer is currently in production but there is no announcement about when the fourth season will stream to Netflix.
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: A New Promo and 17 New Cast and Promo Pictures - December 13, 2018
- Meet Spider-Man Noir in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in This New Clip - December 13, 2018
- Mortal Engines Review: A Generic Story With a Fantastic New Coat of Paint - December 13, 2018
- Once Upon a Deadpool Review: Proof That a PG-13 Deadpool Doesn’t Work - December 13, 2018