Hang on, I thought Marvel was the one who took existing solicited event mini-series and banged on a couple of extra issues on it? And also introduced new artists to help share the event burden?
Anyway, Heroes In Crisis by Tom King and Clay Mann is now also by Lee Weeks and Mitch Gerads. And goes up all the way to nine issues instead of seven. Weeks will draw issue three, Gerads will draw issue seven.
The first issue is out next week. And I am already hearing things…
HEROES IN CRISIS #1 (OF 7)
(W) Tom King (A/CA) Clay Mann
There’s a new kind of crisis threatening the heroes of the DC Universe, ripped from real-world headlines by C.I.A.-operative-turned-comics-writer Tom King: How does a superhero handle PTSD? Welcome to Sanctuary, an ultra-secret hospital for superheroes who’ve been
traumatized by crime-fighting and cosmic combat. But something goes inexplicably wrong when many patients wind up dead, with two well-known operators as the prime suspects:
Harley Quinn and Booster Gold! It’s up to the DC Trinity of Superman, Wonder Woman and
Batman to investigate-but can they get the job done in the face of overwhelming opposition?
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018