Welcome to the daily Lying In The Gutters – our week anniversary. A runaround of yesterday’s news on the site and what we might expect today. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
Today I am heading up to Leeds for Thought Bubble. See you there…
Five most-read stories yesterday
- Bleeding Cool Brings You Batman’s Penis In All Its Batglory From Batman: Damned #1
- Nightwing May Be Losing His Dick But Batman Is Getting One
- Batpenis No More? Future Printings of Batman Damned Will Be Censored
- Robert Kirkman Orders All Copies of Next Week’s Die!Die!Die! #3 Destroyed
- Comic Retailer Writes to Dan DiDio About Batman Damned Content
And other, newer stories concerning the Batpole. What can I say, people like to read them…
- Batpenis Pushes Batman: Damned #1 to Sell Out –
- Speculator Corner: Wordless Batman Damned #1 Sells for $50, First Appearance of the Batawang
- Speculation: How Will Marvel Respond to the Batpenis?
- Seth Meyers Throws Up the Batpenis Signal Over Batman: Damned #1
But there were other stories of note…
- BOOM! Snatches Buffy Rights from Dark Horse as Licensing Wars Escalate
- DC Comics Rush-Solicits Geoff Johns’ Run on Aquaman as an Omnibus in Time for the Movie
- Ripping Apart the Last Known Copy of a 50-Year-Old Comic in Order to Save It
Okay, time to get the train… where I will write one more story about Batman Damned… and then go to this.
- Thought Bubble Pre-Convention Reception Radisson Blu, 1 The Light, The Headrow, LS1 8TL 19:00 until late
- The Film And Pop Culture Art Of Matt Ferguson: A Retrospective Exhibition The Gallery @ 164, Munro House, Duke Street, Leeds LS9 8AG Official Launch Friday 21st September 18:00 – 21:00
See you there?