Old Man Logan continues to slowly meander toward its finale with next week’s Old Man Logan #48. The book’s previous issue saw Alpha Flight help Logan track down the whereabouts of his old enemy, The Maestro, and in a preview for next week’s issue, we learn where the Maestro has been, taking over the town of Fort Wells in Canada.
Well, probably. As you can see by Andrea Sorrentino’s cover, Marvel is playing up the similarities between Logan and Maestro, with both shown as two sides of the same face. And when we see who we assume to be Maestro in the preview, he’s looking a little paler than his usual green hue.
We’ll have to find out more when Old Man Logan #48 hits stores next week.
Old Man Logan #48
(W) Ed Brisson (A) Ibraim Roberson (CA) Andrea Sorrentino
A GRUDGE MATCH FOR THE AGES!
• Logan isn’t the only refugee from a dystopian future loose in the Marvel Universe….THE MAESTRO RETURNS!
• Gamma vs. Adamantium! Intellect vs. instinct! It’s “Days of Anger” ROUND TWO!
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018