Old Man Logan continues to slowly meander toward its finale with next week’s Old Man Logan #48. The book’s previous issue saw Alpha Flight help Logan track down the whereabouts of his old enemy, The Maestro, and in a preview for next week’s issue, we learn where the Maestro has been, taking over the town of Fort Wells in Canada.
Well, probably. As you can see by Andrea Sorrentino’s cover, Marvel is playing up the similarities between Logan and Maestro, with both shown as two sides of the same face. And when we see who we assume to be Maestro in the preview, he’s looking a little paler than his usual green hue.
We’ll have to find out more when Old Man Logan #48 hits stores next week.
Old Man Logan #48
(W) Ed Brisson (A) Ibraim Roberson (CA) Andrea Sorrentino
A GRUDGE MATCH FOR THE AGES!
• Logan isn’t the only refugee from a dystopian future loose in the Marvel Universe….THE MAESTRO RETURNS!
• Gamma vs. Adamantium! Intellect vs. instinct! It’s “Days of Anger” ROUND TWO!
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018