Another new cast member has joined the remake of Lady and the Tramp. The movie one of many getting the remake treatment and is one of the ones that is set to debut on the Disney streaming service. The production, which started this month, has most of its cast already found but according to Deadline they have decided to add a new face. Adrian Martinez has reportedly joined the cast as Elliot the dog catcher.
The movie, which will be a mix of animation and live action, is one of the projects that Disney is working on to help kick off their streaming service. Disney has said that they will be kicking off their service with lots of new content since all of their old movies and shows are tied up in licensing issues. Other projects that Disney is pursuing for their streaming service includes a live-action remake of The Sword of the Stone and other original projects.
Lady and the Tramp, directed by Charlie Bean, stars Tessa Thompson, Justin Theroux, Kiersey Clemons, Thomas Mann, Benedict Wong, and Ashley Jensen. It is set to debut on the Disney Play streaming service in 2019.
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Producer Brad Lewis Talks Wrapping the Trilogy at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Jay Baruchel Talks Letting Hiccup Go at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Mortal Engines: Christian Rivers Talks Peter Jackson Mentoring Him at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Mortal Engines: Robert Sheehan Talks Filming a Green Screen Heavy Production at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Mortal Engines: Stephen Lang Talks His Not So Human Character at NYCC - October 13, 2018