Another new cast member has joined the remake of Lady and the Tramp. The movie one of many getting the remake treatment and is one of the ones that is set to debut on the Disney streaming service. The production, which started this month, has most of its cast already found but according to Deadline they have decided to add a new face. Adrian Martinez has reportedly joined the cast as Elliot the dog catcher.
The movie, which will be a mix of animation and live action, is one of the projects that Disney is working on to help kick off their streaming service. Disney has said that they will be kicking off their service with lots of new content since all of their old movies and shows are tied up in licensing issues. Other projects that Disney is pursuing for their streaming service includes a live-action remake of The Sword of the Stone and other original projects.
Lady and the Tramp, directed by Charlie Bean, stars Tessa Thompson, Justin Theroux, Kiersey Clemons, Thomas Mann, Benedict Wong, and Ashley Jensen. It is set to debut on the Disney Play streaming service in 2019.
- From Spider-Ham to Sinister Six Sony Isn’t Ruling Anything out for Future Movies - December 14, 2018
- First Details for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sequel and Spin-Off are Confirmed - December 14, 2018
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: A New Promo and 17 New Cast and Promo Pictures - December 13, 2018
- Meet Spider-Man Noir in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in This New Clip - December 13, 2018