Before The Voxel Agent releases their amazing puzzle game The Gardens Between, the developers released a brand new eye-catching launch trailer. The trailer is actually quite lovely and is sure to capture quite a few people’s imaginations in the process, which hopefully leads to some sales. The game is currently out on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and the Apple App Store.
Best friends Arina and Frendt fall into a series of vibrant, dreamlike island gardens peppered with everyday objects from their childhood. Together they embark on an emotional journey that examines the significance of their friendship: the memories they’ve built, what must be let go, and what should never be left behind. Lost in a mysterious realm where cause and effect are malleable, the friends find that time flows in all directions. Manipulate time to solve puzzles and reach the apex of each isle. Follow the duo as they unpack and explore their significant moments spent together, lighting up constellations and illuminating threads of a bittersweet narrative.
- Frostkeep Studios Reveal Development Roadmap for Rend
- Penny Arcade Releases PAX Aus 2018 Panel Schedule
- Indie Arena Booth 2018 Releases Their Entire Gamescom Lineup
- 'The Gardens Between' Gets A PS4 Release At Paris Games Week
- Messing With Time In 'The Gardens Between' At PAX West
- Red Dead Online Bug Accidentally Reveals Two New Gun Modes - December 9, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox Bundle - December 9, 2018
- Review: Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - December 8, 2018
- SEGA Announces Project Judge Coming to the West as Judgment - December 8, 2018
- Shawn Layden Kinda Teases Big PlayStation Things in 2019 on Twitter - December 8, 2018