This morning, Sony Pictures Consumer Products, Ghost Corps and FourThirtyThree Inc. revealed a new gameplay trailer for the upcoming mobile game Ghostbusters World. The game is set for a release late in the year, but to hype the new experience, the company is showing off as much of the game as possible. Enjoy the video and description, and let us know what you think of it.
Available worldwide in late 2018, Ghostbusters World includes skill-based single-player AR battle mechanics and RPG-style multiplayer mode. The game allows players to battle and capture hundreds of ghosts from all dimensions of the franchise, including the films, TV shows, comic books, theme parks, and video games as well as new ghosts unique to Ghostbusters World. Assemble your team, trade ghosts, gear up, face off in asynchronous PVP battles, and try not to get slimed.
When you’re not out keeping the streets spirit-free or competing against rival Ghostbusters, enjoy your own personal adventure in the game’s single player story mode, featuring original artwork and a full-fledged story from the minds behind the beloved IDW comic book series.
- Infected Shelter Gets a Brand New Trailer from Dark Blue Games
- Sunless Skies Finally Gets a Release Date for Early 2019
- The Hillywood Show Releases 'Supernatural' 'Ghostbusters' Parody
- Stranger Things Kids Ghostbusters Figure Set Hits Gamestop in October
- CONTEST: Win Playmobil's Ecto-1 or Stay Puft Marshmallow Man to Celebrate Ghostbusters Day!
- Real Ghostbusters Select Figures Coming from Diamond Select Toys
- Wizard World to Hold 35th-Anniversary Ghostbusters Fan Fest, But How Can We Celebrate Without Ecto-Cooler?
- Real Ghostbusters Invade The Playmobil Ghostbusters Line!
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018