Today, Sony released details on the PlayStation Blog about what we can expect from Treyarch for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PS4. It’s not really a grand secret that there’s things in the works, but at least we have an idea of what the company has planned for the console side of things. Check out the details below as we’re sure the same could be said for Xbox One and PC as well.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 launches worldwide on October 12th. Following its release, Activision and Treyarch are planning an active calendar of events and variety of free content – across all three epic modes – Multiplayer, Zombies and Blackout – that will come to PS4 first.
Here’s just a sampling of what’s in store for the entire community for free following launch:
- Nuketown: This fan-favorite map returns in November in an all-new take.
- Specialists: The first of several new characters will debut in December.
- Blackout: Launch day is only the start; Blackout will continue to evolve after launch with regular map updates, expansions and new Blackout modes.
- Events: Seasonal, weekly, and time-limited events bringing new game modes and content to players.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Launches #CODNation Social Media Campaign
- Treyarch Start Their Final Promotional Push for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Receives a Music Video for Zombies
- Dr. DisRespect Weighs in on PUBG and Blackout Comparisons
- Call of Duty World League Announces Plans for the Black Ops 4 Season
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta
- This Year's TwitchCon Will be Hosting the Doritos Bowl 2018
- Conan Exiles Receives New DLC with Seekers of the Dawn - December 13, 2018
- Yuna Joins the Roster of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - December 13, 2018
- Brad Wong and Eliot Announced for Dead or Alive 6 Roster - December 13, 2018
- Ninja Will Live Commentate Thursday Night Football on Twitch - December 13, 2018
- SEGA Classics Launches on Amazon Fire TV Today - December 13, 2018