Today, Sony released details on the PlayStation Blog about what we can expect from Treyarch for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PS4. It’s not really a grand secret that there’s things in the works, but at least we have an idea of what the company has planned for the console side of things. Check out the details below as we’re sure the same could be said for Xbox One and PC as well.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 launches worldwide on October 12th. Following its release, Activision and Treyarch are planning an active calendar of events and variety of free content – across all three epic modes – Multiplayer, Zombies and Blackout – that will come to PS4 first.
Here’s just a sampling of what’s in store for the entire community for free following launch:
- Nuketown: This fan-favorite map returns in November in an all-new take.
- Specialists: The first of several new characters will debut in December.
- Blackout: Launch day is only the start; Blackout will continue to evolve after launch with regular map updates, expansions and new Blackout modes.
- Events: Seasonal, weekly, and time-limited events bringing new game modes and content to players.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Launches #CODNation Social Media Campaign
- Treyarch Start Their Final Promotional Push for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Receives a Music Video for Zombies
- Dr. DisRespect Weighs in on PUBG and Blackout Comparisons
- Call of Duty World League Announces Plans for the Black Ops 4 Season
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta
- This Year's TwitchCon Will be Hosting the Doritos Bowl 2018
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018