Everyone is familiar with Spider-Man’s origin story. Bitten by a radioactive spider, nerdy high schooler Peter Parker uses his powers for personal gain, famously letting a robber get away, believing it wasn’t his problem. That robber later went on to kill Peter’s Uncle Ben, teaching him a hard lesson: with great power comes great responsibility. Yes, everyone is familiar with that story… except Peter Parker?!
In Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #310, Spider-Man helps the police chase down some robbers, cornering one in an alleyway. But when the young criminal pleads for Mercy, Spider-Man helps him escape the police. Oh, Spider-Man, what have you done? When this kid goes on to kill Aunt May, it will be nobody’s fault but your own.
Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #310 hits stores next Wednesday. Check out the preview, pilfered from a Newsarama EX-X-XCLUSIVE, below.
Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #310
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A) Chip Zdarsky (CA) Chip Zdarsky
• A very special issue of SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN written AND drawn by CHIP ZDARSKY!
• When filmmakers set out to document Spider-Man’s impact on New York City, they couldn’t have
predicted what was going to happen to them next.
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018