Everyone is familiar with Spider-Man’s origin story. Bitten by a radioactive spider, nerdy high schooler Peter Parker uses his powers for personal gain, famously letting a robber get away, believing it wasn’t his problem. That robber later went on to kill Peter’s Uncle Ben, teaching him a hard lesson: with great power comes great responsibility. Yes, everyone is familiar with that story… except Peter Parker?!
In Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #310, Spider-Man helps the police chase down some robbers, cornering one in an alleyway. But when the young criminal pleads for Mercy, Spider-Man helps him escape the police. Oh, Spider-Man, what have you done? When this kid goes on to kill Aunt May, it will be nobody’s fault but your own.
Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #310 hits stores next Wednesday. Check out the preview, pilfered from a Newsarama EX-X-XCLUSIVE, below.
Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #310
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A) Chip Zdarsky (CA) Chip Zdarsky
• A very special issue of SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN written AND drawn by CHIP ZDARSKY!
• When filmmakers set out to document Spider-Man’s impact on New York City, they couldn’t have
predicted what was going to happen to them next.
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- The Ice King Apology Tour Commences in 1st Look at Adventure Time: Marcy & Simon #1 - December 13, 2018
- Marvel Reveals Phil Noto Interlocking Variants for 80th Anniversary - December 13, 2018
- Lela Gwenn and Matthew Dow Smith Launch Bad Luck Chuck at Dark Horse in March - December 13, 2018
- Joe Illidge Explains Post-Valiant Future in Most Polite Open Letter Ever - December 13, 2018
- #GhostCorps: IDW Teases Something Big for Ghostbusters in 2019 - December 13, 2018