Another name has been added to the three night Arrowverse crossover and with it we have learned some more details about what the story might be. According to Entertainment Weekly Lost alumni Jeremy Davies has joined the cast of the crossover. According to EW Davies will be playing Dr. John Deegan at Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane “who might be crazier than the inmates he treats. According to an official release, Deegan’s “machinations will draw Green Arrow, the Flash and Supergirl to Gotham City.””
This crossover is sounding like it’s going to be completely insane. It’s set to introduce some characters we’ve never seen before including Batwoman, Lois Lane, and Nora Fries the wife of Mr. Freeze. Superman is also set to make a return but the Legends of Tomorrow characters are not making an appearance this time around.
The three-night crossover begins on Sunday, December 9th with The Flash at 8 p.m. followed by Arrow on Monday, December 10th at 8 p.m. and wrapping up on Tuesday, December 11th at 8 p.m. on Supergirl.
- Aquaman Director James Wan Was Given the Opportunity to Direct The Flash - December 16, 2018
- Amy Adams Clarifies That She Isn’t Officially out of the DC Universe - December 16, 2018
- From Spider-Ham to Sinister Six Sony Isn’t Ruling Anything out for Future Movies - December 14, 2018
- First Details for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sequel and Spin-Off are Confirmed - December 14, 2018
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018