Explosive publisher BOOM! Studios has released a first look preview at Undertaker: Rise of the Deadman. Despite the title, BOOM! and WWE are not taking a cue from Batman Damned and showing the Undertaker’s penis in this autobiographical graphic novel. Well, as far we know. Instead, the graphic novel chronicles “the unrivaled career of The Undertaker, with new revelations and surprises about some of the most pivotal moments in his more than twenty-five year history in WWE.”
Says BOOM! editor Chris Rosa:
There’s no one more awe inspiring in WWE than The Undertaker and this original graphic novel shows us how he became the unstoppable Phenom. From his childhood, up and down relationships with Paul Bearer and Kane, and his meteoric rise to the top of WWE, WWE: UNDERTAKER will show you a side of the Dead Man’s story that you’ve never seen before.
Wait, are we sure we’re not seeing the Undertaker’s junk?
Check out the preview below, and pick up Undertaker in stores on Halloween.
Undertaker: Rise of the Deadman
(W) Chad Dundas (A) Rodrigo Lorenzo (CA) Oliver Barrett
œ Acclaimed journalist and author Chad Dundas ( Champion Of The World ) teams with illustrator Rodrigo Lorenzo ( WWE ) for the definitive tale of one of WWEfs greatest Superstars.
œ The Dead Man. The Phenom. The Legend who dominated Sports Entertainment for over twenty-five years. For the first time, the unrivaled career of the Undertaker is chronicled in graphic novel form from WWE and BOOM! Studios.
In Shops: Oct 31, 2018
Final Orders Due: Oct 08, 2018
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018