Next week sees the end of X-Men Blue with the publication of X-Men Blue #36 by Cullen Bunn, Marcus To, Matt Milla, and Joe Caramagna. It’s a bittersweet end, as we’re looking forward to the Uncanny X-Men reboot, but we’ll miss this book, especially because it’s the only X-Men comic with a Cyclops! Seriously, Marvel, the sooner you admit Cyclops was right and bring his adult counterpart back to life, the better off we all will be.
But alas, all good things must come to an end, and in the case of characters like Bloodstorm, that end has already come in Extermination. So let’s savor this last issue before the time-displaced teen X-Men go back to their own time (or also die in Extermination).
Like a censored digital version of a comic featuring Batman’s penis, Newsarama was compliant enough to earn an EX-X-XCLUSIVE preview of the comic from Marvel, which we’ve pilfered for your viewing pleasure below.
X-Men Blue #36 hits stores next Wednesday.
X-Men Blue #36
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Marcus To (CA) R. B. Silva
• Are the young X-Men’s destinies set in stone? Are they only fighting the inevitable? Only their modern-day counterparts can answer that!
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018