Next week sees the end of X-Men Blue with the publication of X-Men Blue #36 by Cullen Bunn, Marcus To, Matt Milla, and Joe Caramagna. It’s a bittersweet end, as we’re looking forward to the Uncanny X-Men reboot, but we’ll miss this book, especially because it’s the only X-Men comic with a Cyclops! Seriously, Marvel, the sooner you admit Cyclops was right and bring his adult counterpart back to life, the better off we all will be.
But alas, all good things must come to an end, and in the case of characters like Bloodstorm, that end has already come in Extermination. So let’s savor this last issue before the time-displaced teen X-Men go back to their own time (or also die in Extermination).
Like a censored digital version of a comic featuring Batman’s penis, Newsarama was compliant enough to earn an EX-X-XCLUSIVE preview of the comic from Marvel, which we’ve pilfered for your viewing pleasure below.
X-Men Blue #36 hits stores next Wednesday.
X-Men Blue #36
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Marcus To (CA) R. B. Silva
• Are the young X-Men’s destinies set in stone? Are they only fighting the inevitable? Only their modern-day counterparts can answer that!
In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018