Today, 2K Games announced ten new wrestlers coming to WWE 2K19 as part of the season pass, and the list will probably excite and annoy a few. The ten superstars include Bobby Lashley, EC3, Lio Rush, the War Raiders, Dakota Kai, Lacey Evans, Mike & Maria Kanellis, Candice LeRay, and Ricochet. Some may be wondering why they’re not all in the main game. Well, there’s a good explanation for that.
The 2K series is usually being created months in advance of wrestlers being added to the main roster. Hell, they’re probably working on WWE 2K20 as we speak. But a lot of the roster have either been hired after the final planning phase or have been on the shelf and not a part of the main roster. So they’re being added into WWE 2K19 the best way they can. The company also said that “Additional offerings include the unlockable content Accelerator, which enables players to modify the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters, as well as MyPlayer KickStart and an extensive offering of new moves.” The game is set to be released on October 5th.
- The Latest WWE 2K19 Trailer Tells You to Never Say Never
- 2K Games Hypes The Golf Club 2019 After Tiger Woods Victory
- 2K Games Launches 2K Foundations With Community Projects
- WWE 2K19 Introduces An Insane My Career Trailer With Magic
- WWE 2K19 Reveals Part Three of Their Game's Roster
- WWE 2K19 Reveals More of the Roster in Second Video
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline
- WWE 2K19 Receives a "Wooooo! Edition" Featuring the Legendary Ric Flair
- Ronda Rousey Added to WWE 2K19 as Second Pre-Order Bonus
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018