Do you remember the Marvel Swimsuit Specials? Of course you do. Marvel published a number in the nineties. It was a different age. Marvel characters posing in swimsuits in oversized glossy pages from the likes of Jim Lee, John Romita and Adam Kubert. And, for a change, somehow a Marvel Comics publication that had more female characters in it than male. Who’d have thought?
Most people have tried to forget such a thing exists. Most people that is aside from Matthew Rosenberg. Who has managed to make the Marvel Swimsuit Specials canon in Marvel continuity with this page…
…clearly referencing a number of Swimsuit pages from back in the day…
Is it just me or does the bottom half of Tabitha’s bikini resemble one of Cable’s shoulder pads?
Multiple Man #4 is published today by Marvel Comics and it really does get very silly,
MULTIPLE MAN #4 (OF 5)
(W) Matthew Rosenberg (A) Andy MacDonald (CA) Marcos Martin
THE SECRET HISTORY OF MADROX!
• When you saw many footprints, that was Jamie Madrox… When you saw only one set of footprints, that was still
Jamie, but he was carrying the entire Marvel Universe to safety!
• Find out how Multiple Man single-handedly saved the Marvel Universe – past, present and future!
Rated T+In Shops: Sep 19, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018