It appears Konami is setting up a new Castlevania collection for the holidays called Castlevania Requiem, thanks to a leak from another rating system. According to the Korean Ratings Board, the game will have two specific titles that hardcore fans of the series will appreciate, as the collection will contain Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night (originally for the PS1) and Castlevania: Rondo Of Blood (a Japanese PC title that got some remakes in later years). The game appears to be set for a PS4 release.
Konami has not officially commented on the leak yet, but now that the word is out, expect some kind of news within the next week as they’ll somewhat be forced to talk about it. We’re guessing this will be a holiday release at best, since the rating for Castlevania Requiem was approved in Korea on September 19th.
- Konami Adds Tons of Info Ahead of Castlevania Requiem Release
- Netflix Releases a New Poster for Castlevania Promoting Blood vs. Blood
- A New Character Confirmed for Netflix's Castlevania by Adi Shankar
- Netflix Debuts a New Trailer for Castlevania's Second Season
- VIZ Media Gets Distribution Rights to Castlevania's Animated Series
- Netflix Confirms Castlevania Season 2 Will Premiere in October
- Konami Adds Some Other IP Assets Into Metal Gear Survive - October 21, 2018
- Valve Pushes the Artifact Beta Into November - October 21, 2018
- Konami Releases Details on the First Three Yu-Gi-Oh! Sets of 2019 - October 21, 2018
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018