Green Hell may still be in Early Access, but the developers at Creepy Jar have decided to release a roadmap for the next six months anyway. Below is a preview of what they intend to add to the game, along with a specialized note from the devs about why they’ve chosen to do this while the game is still technically unreleased by Steam standards.
We understand that many Early Access games are left in limbo with updates that are few and far between. Inspired by our players and community, we are striving to make timely updates that matter, but never at the cost of quality to the game. Taking into account the massive amount of feedback and all the inspiration provided by the community, the full story mode is moving slightly forward to give us the time we need to implement as many suggestions as possible.
From day one, Creepy Jar has endeavoured to make the best experience possible for our players with the focus being an engrossing, challenging single player game. True to our word, the push to 1.0 will see many requested features come to light but there was one constant request that we could no longer ignore. After polishing Green Hell to be a truly captivating single player game, we will work to deliver a properly instituted co-op mode
- Arcen Games Announces AI War 2 Launching on Early Access
- Checking Out the Improvements Made to Astroneer at PAX West
- Gliding Around and Shooting Stuff Up in Overload at PAX West
- Strategy in the Clouds As We Played Driftland at PAX West
- Getting a Quick Preview of The Padre During PAX West
- 'Scum' Devs Have Removed Neo-Nazi Tattoos from the Game