We know that the long awaited third season of Daredevil will premiere sometime this year. At the moment the only information we have is a short preview at the end of Iron Fist season two and the brief tease at the end of The Defenders. The Daredevil twitter account is active again and has been replying in bible versus. Today they posted a poster along with a new verse: Job 30:26.
The verse, from the New International Version, is “Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness.”
Marvel and Netflix have scheduled a panel at New York Comic Con where we’re going to get a lot information including, probably, a release date. There have been rumors it could as early as October but mid-November or later seems much more likely.
Summary: After the events of the Hand and the destruction of the building Daredevil will have to protect his city once more.
Daredevil, with Erik Oleson as the showrunner, stars Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, Elden Henson, Vincent D’Onofrio, Wilson Bethel, Jay Ali, and Joanne Whaley. It will stream to Netflix sometime in 2018.
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018
- Amy Adams Thinks She’s Out of the DC Universe - December 9, 2018
- Carol Danvers Stands Tall in This New Poster for Captain Marvel - December 8, 2018
- First Trailer for Brightburn Imagines ‘What If Superman Was Evil?’ - December 8, 2018
- Dark Phoenix’s Script Was Reviewed by Kevin Feige, Will Have a Similar Tone to Logan - December 8, 2018