The Witching Hour is a webcomic that is coming to print and debuting at Thought Bubble in Leeds this coming weekend. Created and published by Robin Hoelzemann. You’ll find him at Thought Bubble this coming weekend in the comiXology Marquee.
The forest comes alive at night. The wind howls and whistles between the trees, and every snap of a branch may be an animal, a witch, or something far, far worse. Keep a careful eye out for shapes and shadows. The white horse rides.
The Witching Hour also includes the limited-edition short story The Edge Effect, by Robin Hoelzemann, with colours by Triona Farrell, and letters by Aditya Bidikar.
“As pristinely beautiful as a snowstorm, as deadly, as chilling. File next to Becky Cloonan’s morbid, unresolved, wonderful fables. File prominently, file with pride.” – Kieron Gillen, Wicked + The Divine
“Hoelzemann is one of comics’ most promising storytellers, and with The Witching Hour she once again brings her confident line and elegant gloom to bear and demonstrates why.” – Antony Johnston, Atomic Blonde, Umbral, Wasteland
“Robin uses her ever-elegant lineart and alluring colour palettes to offer up a cautionary tale that feels like it’s been plucked from a dusty book of fairy stories – one with gorgeous illustration plates that you pour over for ages. Classic, timeless and very, very beautiful.” – Emma Vieceli, Breaks
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018