Today, Ubisoft released Transference, and with it came a brand new launch trailer that leaves us with a few more questions than answers. Enjoy the trailer and the game’s official description.
Transference is a psychological thriller and the first game collaboration between SpectreVision and Ubisoft. Bridging the gap between movies and games, we invite you to lose yourself in the destructive tale of a man’s obsession as you explore his digitally recreated memories. Imagine an escape room set in a deranged mind. With Transference, we are bringing a first-person exploration game into a chilling new dimension. You will be plunged into the experiment of a troubled scientist, a corrupted digital simulation of his family formed using their collective brain data. Shift between the three perspectives of a family and unravel the mystery hiding in this mind-bending psychological thriller.
- Ubisoft Shutting Down Online Services for a Few Old Titles
- Vivendi Will Finally Sell Off All Their Shares of Ubisoft
- Ubisoft and Elijah Wood's Transference Releases Next Month
- Ubisoft and SpectreVision Debut a Haunting New Game in Transference
- Ubisoft Teases Fans About Its Pre-E3 Event
- Whatever Happened To... Transference From Black Mask Comics?
- Rosy Press Vs Romance Writers Of America
- Black Ops 4’s 1.10 Update Makes Major Changes to Blackout - December 18, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Calling Out Bethesta on Microtransaction Pricing - December 18, 2018
- Blizzard Celebrates the Holidays With a New Stop Motion Video - December 18, 2018
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Shows Off New Character “V” in Latest Trailer - December 18, 2018