CCP Games has announced that, starting today, Rogue Drones are returning to EVE Online with an update to the Rogue Swarm Event. The event will run until October 1st, 2018 and will feature brand new content. Players will be able to engage in a new experience to combat the continuing advance and infestation of the Rogue Drones, salvage loot, and hack special containers for exclusive new rewards as they do.
Full details on the event can be found at the official Live Event site, but the basics are as follows:
Access the Rogue Swarm Alert objectives via The Agency in the Neocom menu in game. Then, decide what objective you’re going to tackle across a variety of challenges. Finally, set course and start racking up those Agency points for any objectives completed, eventually unlocking rewards with your gathered points. You can now also keep track of your challenge progress from the info panel, as well as claiming your challenge rewards and getting quick access to The Agency home.
This Rogue Swarm Alert event rewards you with a blueprint for a brand new drone type that you can build for your ships, and the exclusive Cryptic Mimesis SKIN for the Dominix, Abaddon, Raven and Typhoon Battleships. These rewards are only available for the limited duration of this event! You can also get Cerebral Accelerators as a reward for completing objectives and racking up those Agency points
Players have just under two weeks to take part in the Rogue Swarm event, so if you plan to pick up the new swag, you may want to do so quickly.
EVE Online is available on PC.
- BioWare Gives More Details on Anthem’s Demo - December 7, 2018
- Silent Hill and Legacy of Kain Tested for PlayStation Classic - December 7, 2018
- Com2uS Releases New Gameplay Preview for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - December 7, 2018
- In Case You Missed it: Here’s Every Announcement from The Game Awards - December 7, 2018
- Midwinter Entertainment Reveals Co-op Shooter Scavengers - December 7, 2018