But it was noted that a few titles were either missing or had reduced their frequency.
There was no sign of the DC New Age Of Heroes title and possible breakout book, Silencer. Or Terrifics. Or Batgirl. Also titles such as Wonder Woman, Detective Comics and Flash had reduced their frequency with just one issue out for the month. There was no Scarlet #5 and no Heroes In Crisis #4.
And nothing was lined up for December 26th.
It could have something to do with this Bleeding Cool article, that states that comic stores will be receiving titles intended for December the 26th, the week before, but will be only billed for them in January.
But that only counts for twenty titles across all publishers, including Fantastic Four #5, X-Force #1 and Superior Spider-Man #1. Instead it looks like a bunch of DC Comics titles that were intended for December 26th, rather than shipping a week early, have now slipped to January 2nd 2019 and will be solicited in the January Solicits instead.
- ACTION COMICS #1,006
- BATGIRL #30
- BATMAN BEYOND #27
- THE BOOKS OF MAGIC #3
- DETECTIVE COMICS #995
- THE FLASH #61
- HEROES IN CRISIS #4
- HEX WIVES #3
- INJUSTICE VS. MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #6
- JUSTICE LEAGUE ODYSSEY #4
- OLD LADY HARLEY #3
- RAVEN: DAUGHTER OF DARKNESS #11
- SCARLET #5
- SCOOBY-DOO TEAM-UP #45
- THE SILENCER #12
- THE TERRIFICS #11
- TITANS #32
- WONDER WOMAN #61
Man, that’s going to make an expensive first week of January. Brian Bendis throws a little salt.
The same reason Action isn’t. It’s shipping January 2. More diamond brilliance. We are not skipping. Check out my last retweet
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) 18 September 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018