Few things have made us happier in 2018 than the return of Iceman’s solo series due to killer TPB sales. December sees the fourth issue of this five-issue mini ship, which is sad because we don’t want it to end. But Sina Grace and Nathan Stockman are looking toward a celebration instead.
That’s right, Iceman #4 promises the first-ever Mutant Pride Parade in Marvel’s New York City. Surely, this will go off without a hitch as the city comes together in support of mutants and… no, wait Mister Sinister is gonna screw the whole thing up.
Check out the solicit, and look for Iceman #4 in stores in December. And hopefully, Marvel has more of these Iceman minis ready for 2019…
ICEMAN #4 (OF 5)
SINA GRACE (W) • NATHAN STOCKMAN (A)
Cover by W. SCOTT FORBES
• New York is finally throwing its first Mutant Pride Parade!
• But it may also be the last, as Mr. Sinister escalates his attacks on Iceman!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
- Suicide Squad Canceled With January’s #50… Just in Time for an Azzarello Relaunch? - October 15, 2018
- Heroes in Crisis: Now Everybody at Sanctuary Has Had Their Personal Data Stolen - October 15, 2018
- The End of the Line for $2.99 on New Age of DC Heroes? Plus: The Unexpected Ends With #8 - October 15, 2018
- First Nightwing, Now Alfred Attacked in Detective Comics in January - October 15, 2018
- DC is Putting Politics in Your Batgirl Comics in January… Literally - October 15, 2018