Few things have made us happier in 2018 than the return of Iceman’s solo series due to killer TPB sales. December sees the fourth issue of this five-issue mini ship, which is sad because we don’t want it to end. But Sina Grace and Nathan Stockman are looking toward a celebration instead.
That’s right, Iceman #4 promises the first-ever Mutant Pride Parade in Marvel’s New York City. Surely, this will go off without a hitch as the city comes together in support of mutants and… no, wait Mister Sinister is gonna screw the whole thing up.
Check out the solicit, and look for Iceman #4 in stores in December. And hopefully, Marvel has more of these Iceman minis ready for 2019…
ICEMAN #4 (OF 5)
SINA GRACE (W) • NATHAN STOCKMAN (A)
Cover by W. SCOTT FORBES
• New York is finally throwing its first Mutant Pride Parade!
• But it may also be the last, as Mr. Sinister escalates his attacks on Iceman!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
- Archangel’s Loyalty Tested in Next Week’s Uncanny X-Men #6 - December 15, 2018
- Is Rocking a Mullet a Reason to Kill a Man? Next Week’s Domino #9 - December 15, 2018
- The @#$%ing Exiles Attack in Next Week’s Exiles #11 - December 15, 2018
- Discussing Canadian Politics at the Dinner Table in Champions Annual #1 - December 15, 2018
- Scarlet Spider’s Continuity is Too Convoluted for the Inheritors to Swallow in Next Week’s Spider-Geddon Finale - December 15, 2018