Goodbye, Baxter Building! Marvel has unveiled a new variant cover for Fantastic Four #4 by artist Valerio Schiti, and on that cover is the debut of the new headquarters of Marvel’s first family. And what a quaint little headquarters it is, a charming brownstone located conveniently at #4 Yancy Street. Sure, it’s not as nice as their old headquarters, but do you know how expensive New York real estate has gotten since Reed and Sue went away?
Okay, yeah, it was still expensive before. But still!
Check out the cover below for Fantastic Four #4, hitting stores on November 28th.
FANTASTIC FOUR #4
Written by DAN SLOTT
Art by STEFANO CASELLI
Covers by ESAD RIBIC
Meet the Marvel Universe’s New Fabulous Foursome: THE FANTASTIX!
• Wait. What?! Who are these imposters? Why are they in the Baxter Building?!
• And how is it that they own the lease?!
• A strange new turn in the Fantastic Four’s legacy!
• A secret side mission for the Thing!
• All this and a special appearance by one of the FF’s oldest foes!
On Sale 11/28/18