A new issue of Black Mask’s Oh S#!t It’s Kim & Kim is hitting stores this Wednesday, and the publisher has sent out a preview giving us a taste of what to expect (mostly, Kim’s dad being a jerk). The solicitation, however, promises Ocean’s 11 style hijinks and trouble brewing between the Kims. We love pretty much anything Black Mask puts out, but we love Kim & Kim the best. Check out the preview below, and pick up a copy of Oh S#!t It’s Kim & Kim #2 when it hits comic shops on Wednesday.
Fun fact: the title "Oh S#!t It's Kim & Kim" was inspired by "Here Comes Daredevil". I used to joke that if I ever wrote Daredevil it'd be called "Oh Shit It's Daredevil!"
— Magdalene Visaggio (@MagsVisaggs) March 21, 2018
Oh S#!t It’s Kim & Kim #2
(W) Magdalene Visaggio (A) Eva Cabrera (CA) Phillip Sevy
After striking an uneasy alliance with the deadly Xue Peng, The Fighting Kims head to Furious Quatro’s Giant Orbital Death Platform for some Ocean’s 11 style hijinks! The fun doesn’t last though as Kim Q.’s secret puts them all in peril. Will Kim D. ever trust Kim Q. again?
In Shops: Sep 19, 2018
- J. Jonah Jameson, This is Your Life! Next Week’s Amazing Spider-Man #12 - December 16, 2018
- Clone Drone Problems in Next Week’s Life of Captain Marvel #3 - December 16, 2018
- Where’s the Other Side of the Climate Change Debate in Next Week’s Defenders: The Best Defense? - December 16, 2018
- Experience Baba Von Doom’s Thrice-Baked Potatoes in Next Week’s Runaways #16 - December 16, 2018
- Morgan Le Fay Shows a Clear Lack of Gratitude in Weapon H #11 - December 16, 2018