Cable is getting a new, classic look bust from Gentle Giant. Complete with an absurdly large gun, combat knife on his back, and bared teeth face sculpt, this one should satisfy everyone who need to get their 90’s mutant groove on. He is made of polystone, and we run collectors $129.99 when he ships in spring of 2019. Check out pics and details below, and preorder one for yourself right here.
Cable aka Nathan Summers, the son of Cyclops and a clone of Jean Grey was sent to the future in a bid to save his life when a techno-organic virus infected him. His origin remained a mystery for many years, primarily known as a time-traveling soldier with a mysterious past, Cable served as the original leader of the mutant commando team X-Force! Cable uses his formidable telekinetic abilities and cybernetic enhancements to battle Super Villain foes in his quest for peace.
Gentle Giant Ltd.’s new Cable Mini Bust is a BIG bust with BIG guns and BIG pouches! The Cable Mini Bust is loaded with 360 degrees of character detail. This one-man arsenal is gritting his teeth, is locked and loaded and ready to do some damage! Digitally sculpted by the master artisans at Gentle Giant Ltd., Cable mini bust features a variety of painting techniques to highlight every surface both organic and techno-organic. Crafted using only the highest quality polystone, each limited-edition hand-painted mini bust comes individually numbered and is packed with a matching Certificate of Authenticity.
- Batman Your Kitchen With These New Seven 20 Products - December 13, 2018
- Magneto Gets a New Sixth Scale Figure From Sideshow Collectibles - December 13, 2018
- Greg Kinnear Will Enter Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone - December 13, 2018
- Friday The 13th Part 3 Corpse Pamela Voorhees Figure Coming From NECA - December 13, 2018
- Riverdale Season 3, Episode 8 Recap: “Outbreak” - December 13, 2018