Halloween continues to branch out from the cardboard black cats and plastic pumpkins, a stroll through your local Target and Michaels will no doubt reflect that. It’s like all the companies suddenly realized people will spend their adult-monies on adult-priced and quality home decor and collectables.
And then there are artists like Matthew Lineham, who has some AMAZING pieces for Halloween that specifically speak to the 80’s Goth in all of us.
Called the Boo-Wave collection, there are beautiful pieces of original art featuring such giants of our black magic music as Peter Murphy of Bauhaus, David Bowie, Siouxsie Sioux, and Robert Smith:
Those are just the Halloween prints, too. Don’t EVEN get us started on the dark music saints pieces, because we want them ALL.
The collection, among several other pieces of Lineham’s art, are available through his official website.
- Live From Games Workshop 500th Store Celebration - October 21, 2018
- What Kate Mulgrew Said About Captain Janeway Returning to Star Trek - October 20, 2018
- W. Earl Brown With Another ‘Deadwood’ Movie Update - October 20, 2018
- Wanna See a ‘The Simpsons’ 2018 Treehouse of Horror XXIX Clip? - October 20, 2018
- ‘Outlander’: Diana Gabaldon on [SPOILER]’S Return for Season 4 - October 20, 2018