Bleeding Cool has been covering the existence of ex-Marvel publisher Bill Jemas‘ new comics-and-other-media publisher Artists, Writers & Artisans. based in New York.
That it has hired ex-Marvel EIC Axel Alonso as their editor-in-chief. That the money is coming from Alexander Taussag of Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Jon Miller of multi-billion investment firm TPG Capital who recently bought the Fandom websites. That they have registered trademarks for these titles
- Animatronically Correct
- Full House
Well, it looks like they are interested in adding more to their number.
They want an Entertainment lawyer (possibly for registering more trademarks) there for ‘negotiating agreements up and down the graphic fiction, multi-media and merchandise supply chains: with writers and artists, printers and distributors, TV networks and film studios, toy and game makers, retailers and promotional partners.’ Working with our Controller and Office Manager on day-to-day operations.
Anyone fancy applying? Do let us know if you do.
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018