I know, I know, I know. You think this title is clickbait. But it’s not. Clickbait trick, lie and deceive you. This is not the case. This is not a Jude Terror article, I promise.
Because in this week’s Thor #5 by Jason Aaron and Christian Ward, we get to learn something about Thor, as he and Wolverine sit around exchanging bar stories. And Thor tells us this.
That’s canon now. Basically, it means in this scenario…
…Thor’s hammer is pointing up. Well, at least Thor has something in common with Mark Millar aside from ego.
Here’s the full preview. Out on Wednesday…
Hot claws… sadly Jude Terror’s predictions failed to come true.
(W) Jason Aaron (A) Christian Ward (CA) Esad Ribic
GET READY FOR KING THOR AND THE PHOENIX, BUB!
In the far future, All-Father Thor reignited the Earth and sparked new life in the universe. But now, something is wiping out other worlds – and Midgard won’t be far behind. Luckily, Thor isn’t the only god left. But is the Phoenix-possessed Wolverine a friend or foe?
Rated T+In Shops: Sep 19, 2018
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018