The folks over at Mouldy Toof Studios have finally let us know The Escapists: Complete Edition will be coming in late September. September 25th to be exact as the devs sent out an official press release and reveal trailer this week, hyping the Nintendo Switch date. Enjoy both below.
Escaping won’t be easy though. You’ll have to work around the strict prison schedule and avoid the unwanted attention of guards!
You’ll need some cash to put your plan in to action. Get a prison job or perform favour requests for your fellow inmates to earn those vital funds. Use your hard-earned cash to barter with traders for tools and crafting supplies. Just make sure you find a good hiding place for your stash and pay attention during roll call to avoid cell shakedown, you wouldn’t want to lose that coveted shovel you’ve worked so hard to craft together!
- Team17 Release Three New DLC Packs for The Escapists 2 on Switch
- The Escapists: Complete Edition is Coming to Nintendo Switch
- Super Mario Run, Heads Up!, and Minecraft Top the List of Most-Downloaded iOS Games
- Doin' Hard Time... For Now: We Review 'The Escapists 2'
- Will You Drink To American Gods In Dark Horse Comics Solicits For August 2017
- Nintendo Announces First Indie Games Coming To The Switch
- ConcernedApe to Focus More on Stardew Valley for a While - December 14, 2018
- Epic Games Already Planning to Nerf and Vault the Fortnite Infinity Sword - December 14, 2018
- Nintendo Discontinues the NES and SNES Classic Editions - December 14, 2018
- Twitch to Air Holiday Spectacular Show to Look Back on 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018