Good news, LoganBronies! After a long, long, long, long wait, Marvel is finally bringing back Wolverine (because U demanded it)! No, really, they’re totally bringing him back this time! It’s not another bait-and-switch like Hunt for Wolverine. Probably. Well, okay, we can’t say for sure. It might be nice if this wasn’t the real Wolverine, because then when the real Wolverine came back later, he could kill this Wolverine and we’d never have to hear about “hot claws” again.
But alas, the sad truth is that hot claws are probably here to stay. It all begins next Wednesday, but you can check out a preview below.
Return of Wolverine #1
(W) Charles Soule (A/CA) Steve McNiven
HE’S BACK, BUB.
In Shops: Sep 19, 2018
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018