Good news, LoganBronies! After a long, long, long, long wait, Marvel is finally bringing back Wolverine (because U demanded it)! No, really, they’re totally bringing him back this time! It’s not another bait-and-switch like Hunt for Wolverine. Probably. Well, okay, we can’t say for sure. It might be nice if this wasn’t the real Wolverine, because then when the real Wolverine came back later, he could kill this Wolverine and we’d never have to hear about “hot claws” again.
But alas, the sad truth is that hot claws are probably here to stay. It all begins next Wednesday, but you can check out a preview below.
Return of Wolverine #1
(W) Charles Soule (A/CA) Steve McNiven
HE’S BACK, BUB.
In Shops: Sep 19, 2018
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018