Last night, ComiXology had a most peculiar listing. For a Batman vs. Freddy Krueger comic, written and drawn by Greg Land and published by CX Test.
If you went to buy it, instead you got an issue of Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore‘s Battle Pope.
Withdrawn now, you can still see a remnant in this deleted Google search. Looks like a listing test went a little awry – but could the example in question be based on something coming down the pipe? Or is it nothing more that pure randomness?
Someone who did buy it and got Battle Pope was told by the digital comics publisher ‘that is actually not a real book and was put up as a test on our end but should NOT have been available to purchase.’
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018