The production on one of Disney’s latest live action movies has officially wrapped. Jungle Cruise started production at the end of July and according to a video originally shared by Dwayne Johnson and then shared on the official Disney twitter account shows Johnson and Emily Bunt announcing that they have wrapped.
"It’s very bittersweet to have something so uniquely special come to an end — but myself and my one and only virtuoso, Emily Blunt proudly say, that’s an official wrap of our epic Disney's @JungleCruise."
(via @therock) pic.twitter.com/6p3iyguaXp
— Walt Disney Studios (@DisneyStudios) September 14, 2018
Since production has just wrapped we’re likely several months away from seeing any footage from this one. However, it’s nice that Johnson and Blunt gave specific attention to the crew of the production in their “it’s a wrap” video.
Summary: Based on Disneyland’s theme park ride where a small riverboat takes a group of travelers through a jungle filled with dangerous animals and reptiles, but with a supernatural element.
Jungle Cruise, directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, stars Dwayne Johnson, Emily Blunt, Jesse Plemons, Paul Giamatti, and Edgar Ramírez. It opens October 11th, 2019.
- Mary Poppins Returns: Featurette Teases Topsy and a New Clip Shows off a New Song - December 12, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse – Multiple Stan Lee Cameos and Different Peter Parker’s - December 12, 2018
- The Punisher Season 2: Jon Bernthal Shares a LQ First Image - December 12, 2018
- First Image and Summary for Movie Adaptation of the Vertigo Comic The Kitchen - December 12, 2018
- John Mulaney Shares Some NSFW Outtakes from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - December 12, 2018