The production on one of Disney’s latest live action movies has officially wrapped. Jungle Cruise started production at the end of July and according to a video originally shared by Dwayne Johnson and then shared on the official Disney twitter account shows Johnson and Emily Bunt announcing that they have wrapped.
"It’s very bittersweet to have something so uniquely special come to an end — but myself and my one and only virtuoso, Emily Blunt proudly say, that’s an official wrap of our epic Disney's @JungleCruise."
(via @therock) pic.twitter.com/6p3iyguaXp
— Walt Disney Studios (@DisneyStudios) September 14, 2018
Since production has just wrapped we’re likely several months away from seeing any footage from this one. However, it’s nice that Johnson and Blunt gave specific attention to the crew of the production in their “it’s a wrap” video.
Summary: Based on Disneyland’s theme park ride where a small riverboat takes a group of travelers through a jungle filled with dangerous animals and reptiles, but with a supernatural element.
Jungle Cruise, directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, stars Dwayne Johnson, Emily Blunt, Jesse Plemons, Paul Giamatti, and Edgar Ramírez. It opens October 11th, 2019.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018