Netmarble has announced several updates to its popular mobile MMORPG, Lineage II: Revolution, including class transfers, a highly anticipated collaboration feature, and updates to the Academy Clan.
The first part of the Second Class Transfer system has been added so players can experience more skills, classes, and content. Players can start the Second Class Transfer Quest at level 250 with quests available up to Chapter Four and additional chances to progress at specific levels. To complete the quest, you’ll need to imprint Giant’s Essence to all the Patterns obtained throughout the questline. And if you want to increase your character’s stats, you’ll need to imprint Seal Patterns throughout all four chapters as well.
Part two of the Second Class Transfer will be added soon, and will open up a new class for Open Siege.
As for the collaboration, Lineage II: Revolution will now include event bosses “Acala” and “Queen Butterfly.” Players will receive badges and rewards when they defeat an event boss, and if they earn all the badges, they’ll get an additional Soul Stone.
Finally, the Academy Clan has been updated so that all members of the Clan Academy can now receive their very own Clan Academy Cloak by being a registered member of the Clan Academy. To augment this, the Clan Hall will be managed by keepers organized by role – Quest, Potion, Feast, and Relic.
Lineage II: Revolution is available now on iOS and Android devices.
- Latest Legends of Aria Shows Off How You Create Your Home
- Couch Studios Announces a New Cross-Platform MMORPG Called Ember Sword
- Netmarble Added a New Update to Knights Chronicle
- Sora Prepares for the Final Battle in Latest Kingdom Hearts III Trailer - December 17, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018