Netmarble has announced several updates to its popular mobile MMORPG, Lineage II: Revolution, including class transfers, a highly anticipated collaboration feature, and updates to the Academy Clan.
The first part of the Second Class Transfer system has been added so players can experience more skills, classes, and content. Players can start the Second Class Transfer Quest at level 250 with quests available up to Chapter Four and additional chances to progress at specific levels. To complete the quest, you’ll need to imprint Giant’s Essence to all the Patterns obtained throughout the questline. And if you want to increase your character’s stats, you’ll need to imprint Seal Patterns throughout all four chapters as well.
Part two of the Second Class Transfer will be added soon, and will open up a new class for Open Siege.
As for the collaboration, Lineage II: Revolution will now include event bosses “Acala” and “Queen Butterfly.” Players will receive badges and rewards when they defeat an event boss, and if they earn all the badges, they’ll get an additional Soul Stone.
Finally, the Academy Clan has been updated so that all members of the Clan Academy can now receive their very own Clan Academy Cloak by being a registered member of the Clan Academy. To augment this, the Clan Hall will be managed by keepers organized by role – Quest, Potion, Feast, and Relic.
Lineage II: Revolution is available now on iOS and Android devices.
- Couch Studios Announces a New Cross-Platform MMORPG Called Ember Sword
- Netmarble Added a New Update to Knights Chronicle
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018