During the Nintendo Direct feed today, we got a good look and a target date for the next Yoshi game, Yoshi’s Crafted World. The game looks like a combination of a DIY festival and a bunch of Labo kits put together to make a cardboard version of previous Yoshi titles, which gives it a nice look and feel. Kind of like Kirby’s Epic Yarn once was. Here’s Nintendo’s official description for it.
Play as an adorable Yoshi traveling through a world crafted from household items like boxes and paper cups in this new Nintendo Switch platforming adventure. After traveling through a perfectly constructed stage, players can start at the goal and journey back to the start on the “flip side,” the backside of the course, to discover secrets.
Right now, Nintendo is aiming to release the game sometime in Spring 2019. If previous patterns hold from Nintendo’s schedule, we’re predicting you’ll see it late April or early May.
- The Ghosts Return as We're Getting Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch is Getting Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force in the Fall
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is Getting a Splatoon 2 Event
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection Will Hit Nintendo Switch in November
- Epic Games Removes Fortnite's Video Capture from Nintendo Switch
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018