Ubisoft has officially released details, along with a new trailer about what to expect in the season pass for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Chief among the options will be episodic game content involving two major storylines, divided into three episodes a piece. The content won’t make its way into the game until December, but you can read up on their plans at this link and see what’s in store below.
Odyssey’s first major piece of story-based post-launch content, Legacy of the First Blade, introduces players to the first person to ever use the Hidden Blade, forever altering history. Launching in December, Legacy of the First Blade will reveal more about the history that led to the formation of the Assassins. Then, in spring 2019, The Fate of Atlantis, the second story arc, will set players against mythic creatures while they uncover the mysteries of the fabled sunken city of Atlantis. Each story arc will launch as a series of episodic adventures, with new episodes releasing approximately every six weeks.
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Has Already Gone Gold, According to Ubisoft
- New Assassin's Creed Odyssey Trailer Focuses on Player Choice
- Ubisoft Reveals the Specs for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- Assassin's Creed Taking a Year Off Next Year, Says Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey's Latest Episode Takes to the Seas
- Ubisoft Unveils Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Behind the Odyssey Episode 2
- Konami Adds Some Other IP Assets Into Metal Gear Survive - October 21, 2018
- Valve Pushes the Artifact Beta Into November - October 21, 2018
- Konami Releases Details on the First Three Yu-Gi-Oh! Sets of 2019 - October 21, 2018
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018