Marvel and Fox are gearing up for the second season of their X-Men show The Gifted and they are leaning in on the “us versus them” theme that is all too common in this universe. First we have a new promo that shows a lot of new footage including a meeting between parents to be Eclipse and Polaris.
Next we have two trailers asking viewers to choose a side to fight for; the Mutant Underground or the Inner Circle. This is setting up to be the big conflict between the mutants as they both fight wars against each other and against humans.
Summary: In a world where mutated humans are treated with distrust and fear, an institute for mutants battles to achieve peaceful co-existence with humanity.
The Gifted, created by Matt Nix, stars Stephen Moyer, Amy Acker, Natalie Alyn Lind, Percey Hynes White, Sean Teale, Emma Dumont, Jamie Chung, and Blair Redford. It will return on September 25th to FOX.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018