Welcome to the seventh daily Lying In The Gutters – our week anniversary. A runaround of yesterday’s news on the site and what we might expect today. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
Most-read stories yesterday:
- Today, Nightwing Begins to Lose His Dick
- Infinity Wars #3 – Your Second Appearance Of Doopool
- Iceman Time-Travelling The Gay Away? X-Men Blue #35 Talks About It…
- Nightwing To Lose His Dick
- Henry Cavill Responds to Today’s Superman Dust Up
This breaking news came in late
And there was a little more news…
- A New Winter Soldier Comic Launches in December by Kyle Higgins and Rod Reis
- DC Comics Has Two Liam Sharp Titles for Local Comic Shop Day 2018
And a little politics
- I Feel Machine Launch Party with Julian Hanshaw and Krent Able. Gosh Comics, London, 7pm Krent Able and Julian Hanshaw launch the new SelfMadeHero Sci-fi anthology: I Feel Machine!
- Comic Book Artists in Residence – Lucie Arnoux, Jewish Museum, London, 1-4pm
Happy birthdays to:
- Matt Hawkins, President of Top Cow Comics
- Rapid City Below Zero writer Josh Dahl
- Jon Hayes, owner of Comic Paradise Plus in West Virginia.
- Infinite Loop and Star Wars Adventures writer Pierrick Colinet
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018