Daedalic Entertainment set up an appointment with us during PAX West to show off some of their upcoming and familiar titles, starting with Witch It. If you’ve never played this game before, it’s basically Prop Hunt with magic. One team of witches will transform themselves into objects on a map while the second team of villagers will seek them out and try to kill them for being a witch. The added bonus is that the witch has the ability to fly, but it makes noise when they do and will top people off to where you are.
We didn’t get a release date from the company, but we’re guessing since it’s just a port we’ll be seeing Witch It this fall or winter on Xbox One and PS4.
- The Kids Aren't Alright in The Blackout Club at PAX West
- Switching Focus in Shift Quantum at PAX West
- A Game That Says What It Is: We Tried Space Cows at PAX West
- Puzzle Combat Galore with The World Next Door at PAX West
- Fighting for Domination in Swords and Soldiers II Shawarmageddon at PAX West
- Looking Over New Titles from Breaking Games at PAX West
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018