As part of today’s massive Nintendo Direct, the company released new details on upcoming releases Katamari Damacy Reroll and Daemon X Machina.
The groundbreaking Katamari Damacy is getting an HD remaster of the classic game, complete with HD Rumble, gyro control, and multiplayer support with the Joy-Con controllers. Katamari Damacy Reroll launches on the Nintendo eShop on November 30th, 2018. The physical packaged version of the game will launch in Winter 2018.
You can check out the Katamari Damacy Reroll section of the Nintendo Direct here.
As for Daemon X Machina, the stylish action game was first revealed at E3, in which the world and all of its inhabitants are on the brink of extinction. As a mercenary, players will pilot a powered mech suit called an Arsenal and face runaway AI. Players will defeat enemies and acquire parts that can be equipped on the fly or used to craft new armaments. Players will be able to use additional tactics by changing between projectile and melee attacks, or even take to the fight on foot in order to gain an advantage over their enemies.
Daemon X Machina will launch for the Nintendo Switch in 2019.
You can check out the Daemon X Machina portion of the Nintendo Direct here.
- We Now Have Release Dates for Katamari Damacy Reroll on PC and Switch
- Surgeon Simulator CPR Gets a New Nintendo Switch Trailer
- Those NES Controllers Will Be Exclusive to Nintendo Switch Online Subscribers
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018
- What Even is Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden? Funcom is Here to Explain - October 18, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Releases a New Trailer for Thronebreaker - October 18, 2018