The last game we got to check out at the Daedalic Entertainment booth at PAX West was Edna & Harvey: The Breakout – 10th Anniversary Edition. If you’re not familiar with this particular game, this is a point-and-click title where you play a woman in an insane asylum trying to get out, who talks to her stuffed rabbit doll that tells her to do things. The entire game is basically a series of jokes and wisecracks as you attempt to leave.
The game has about as much humor going for it as you would expect from a game dated ten years ago with references even I forgot about. We weren’t told when the game would be released, but considering this is just another port, we’re assuming Edna & Harvey: The Breakout will be on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One by Spring 2019 at the latest.
- The Ghosts Return as We're Getting Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch is Getting Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force in the Fall
- The Kids Aren't Alright in The Blackout Club at PAX West
- Memory at a Party: We Played UFO A Go-Go at PAX West
- Revisiting the Light of Projection at PAX West
- Getting a Small Preview of Storm Boy: The Game at PAX West
- Playing Boyfriend Dungeon at PAX West Made Us Question How We Date
- Adventure is Family as We Played Children of Morta at PAX West
- Brad Wong and Eliot Announced for Dead or Alive 6 Roster - December 13, 2018
- Ninja Will Live Commentate Thursday Night Football on Twitch - December 13, 2018
- SEGA Classics Launches on Amazon Fire TV Today - December 13, 2018
- Scopley and WBIE Launch Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem - December 13, 2018
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018