Dark Horse has announced a new Black Hammer one-shot from the creative team of writer Jeff Lemire, artist Emi Lenox, colorist Dave Stewart, and letterer Todd Klein. Hitting stores in December, Black Hammer: Cthu-Louise features variant covers by Lenox and Jill Thompson. The press release provides a few more details:
High school can be hell for anyone, but it’s especially difficult for teenage girls spawned by the emissary of a Cthulhu god! Based on Jeff Lemire and Dean Ormston’s Eisner Award-winning series, Black Hammer: Cthu-Louise explores the realities of attending high school as an outsider.
In Black Hammer: Cthu-Louise, Cthu-Louise struggles and is teased at school due to her monstrous appearance. Finally fed up with the bullying and abuse, she decides she will do anything to make herself “normal.” It’s Carrie meets Call of the Cthulhu!
Look for it in stores on December 12th.
- Stealth Crossover? Domino and Mr. and Mrs. X Both Visit the Mojoverse in January - October 16, 2018
- The Star Wars Story of Jar Jar Binks Continues with Chip Zdarsky in Marvel’s Age of Republic Special - October 16, 2018
- It’s Official: X-Men Red Stealth-Canceled with December’s X-Men Red #11 - October 16, 2018
- Marvel Brings Back Classic “Sins Past” Story in JMS Spider-Man Omnibus - October 16, 2018
- X-Men Disassembled Gets an Oversized (and Priced) Finale in January’s Uncanny X-Men #10 - October 16, 2018