One of the fun surprises we got to learn about in the Nintendo Direct stream today was the addition of the Capcom Beat ’Em Up Bundle. This one is going to be a favorite for arcade lovers as they’re bringing back a lot of the classic 1-4 player classics where you brawled until you ran out of quarters. The complete list includes Final Fight (1989), The King of Dragons (1991), Captain Commando (1991), Knights of the Round (1991), Warriors of Fate (1992), Armored Warriors (1994) and Battle Circuit (1997). Some of these have been released on console under other names, and a few have never been released and have remained only in arcade cabinets.
Rather out of the blue, Capcom released details for the package immediately following the feed, letting players know they can purchase it next week through the eShop for only $20 on September 18th. The artwork they released for these games looks stunning and the visuals have been slightly refined for the Switch. Enjoy the images below as we patiently wait to try out the entire library for Capcom Beat ’Em Up Bundle.
- Capcom Announces Financial Losses Following Project Cancellations
- Yoshinori Ono Reportedly Out of the Fighting Game Division for Capcom
- Running Into Blast Man and Impact Man in Mega Man 11 at PAX West
- Capcom Releases a Free Mega Man 11 Downloadable Demo
- Getting a Better Look at SNK 40th Anniversary Collection at PAX West
- Kenwood Experiences Produced a Monster Hunter: World Tournament
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives Second DLC Today - December 18, 2018
- Black Ops 4’s 1.10 Update Makes Major Changes to Blackout - December 18, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Calling Out Bethesta on Microtransaction Pricing - December 18, 2018
- Blizzard Celebrates the Holidays With a New Stop Motion Video - December 18, 2018
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018