One of the fun surprises we got to learn about in the Nintendo Direct stream today was the addition of the Capcom Beat ’Em Up Bundle. This one is going to be a favorite for arcade lovers as they’re bringing back a lot of the classic 1-4 player classics where you brawled until you ran out of quarters. The complete list includes Final Fight (1989), The King of Dragons (1991), Captain Commando (1991), Knights of the Round (1991), Warriors of Fate (1992), Armored Warriors (1994) and Battle Circuit (1997). Some of these have been released on console under other names, and a few have never been released and have remained only in arcade cabinets.
Rather out of the blue, Capcom released details for the package immediately following the feed, letting players know they can purchase it next week through the eShop for only $20 on September 18th. The artwork they released for these games looks stunning and the visuals have been slightly refined for the Switch. Enjoy the images below as we patiently wait to try out the entire library for Capcom Beat ’Em Up Bundle.
- Capcom Announces Financial Losses Following Project Cancellations
- Yoshinori Ono Reportedly Out of the Fighting Game Division for Capcom
- Running Into Blast Man and Impact Man in Mega Man 11 at PAX West
- Capcom Releases a Free Mega Man 11 Downloadable Demo
- Getting a Better Look at SNK 40th Anniversary Collection at PAX West
- Kenwood Experiences Produced a Monster Hunter: World Tournament
- Epic Games Teases Fortnite Halloween Event With Fortnitemares - October 22, 2018
- Bandai Namco Unveil Kane’s First Jump Force Pics - October 22, 2018
- The Classic Tetris World Championship Has a New King - October 22, 2018
- MediEvil is Supposed to Get An Update Sometime in the Next Few Weeks - October 21, 2018
- Tekken 7: Fated Retribution – Round 2 Will Hit Japan in February - October 21, 2018