At long last, Netflix has released the first trailer for the upcoming Cohen Brothers‘ anthology (6 parts) film, The Ballad of Buster Scruggs.
Originally developed for Netflix as a 6-part tv series, the Cohen Brothers (Joel and Ethan) opted to adjust The Ballad of Buster Scruggs into a part part feature film instead.
Here’s the first trailer, which really doesn’t give a lot away:
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs (part 1) stars Tim Blake Nelson as Buster Scruggs, Willie Watson as The Kid, and David Krumholtz as Frenchman in Saloon. Part 2, Near Algodones, stars James Franco as Cowboy, Stephen Root, and Ralph Ineson as The Man in Black. Part 3, Meal Ticket, stars Liam Neeson as Impresario, and Harry Melling as Artist. Part 4, All Gold Canyon, has Tom Waits as Prospector. Part 5, The Gal Who Got Rattled, sees Zoe Kazan as Alice Longabaugh, Bill Heck as Billy Knapp, Grainger Hines as Mr. Arthur, and Jackamoe Buzzell as Another Man. Part 6, The Mortal Remains, has Tyne Daly as Lady, Brendan Gleeson as Irishman, Jonjo O’Neill as Englishman, Saul Rubinek as Frenchman, and Chelcie Ross as Trapper.
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs will begin streaming on November 16th 2018 on Netflix.
- Netflix Lands Rights To Coen Brothers Series 'The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs'
- 'The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs': James Franco Cast In Coen Bros. New TV Series
- 'The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs': Coen Bros. Release New TV Series Info
- ‘Bond 25’ Director Cary Fukunaga on Franchise Past, Present, Future - December 11, 2018
- Bruce Campbell Says He’d Host The Oscars - December 11, 2018
- Robert Rodriguez Shares New ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Poster - December 11, 2018
- ‘Drunk History’ Tackles “The Creation of Frankenstein” in 2019 - December 11, 2018
- Luke’s Lightsaber Pulled from Auction, Mark Hamill Responds - December 11, 2018