As Jack Kirby once famously said, there’s no such thing as too many Spider-Geddon variant covers. Probably. We’re guessing he said that. Why else would Marvel be doing its damndest to produce a Spider-Geddon variant cover by every single working comic professional alive today. The latest comes from Gerald Parel, who drew Spider-Man Noir for his variant.
Spider-Geddon brings noted Spider-Man writer and social media loudmouth Dan Slott back to the franchise for one last run alongside writer Christos Gage and artist Jorge Molina. You’ll probably want to pick up as many of these variant covers as you can because when the world descends into chaos due to a flooding of the market with Spider-Geddon variants, they will become a new kind of currency in the post-apocalyptic wasteland we’ll all be living in.
Spider-Geddon #1 hits stores on October 10th.
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER-VERSE! Marvel is excited to celebrate SPIDER-GEDDON #1 from Christos Gage and Jorge Molina with a new noir Spider-Man variant cover by superstar artist Gerald Parel!
Featuring new villains and old villains, shocking deaths and shocking returns, and all the Spider characters you can fit into one larger-than-life tale, this is a Marvel Spider-Event not to be missed! Don’t miss the opportunity to dive into this fresh new adventure October 10th, when SPIDER-GEDDON #1 hits comic shops!
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (of 5)
Written by CHRISTOS GAGE with DAN SLOTT
Art and Cover by JORGE MOLINA
On Sale 10/10/18
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (OF 5) PAREL SPIDER-MAN NOIR VAR (JUL188969)
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018