After canceling the first feed due to earthquakes in Japan, Nintendo has finally rescheduled their Nintendo Direct stream for September. The company sent out a quick notice to media outlets this morning alerting them that the feed would take place tomorrow, September 13th, at 3pm PDT. They added this small bit of information on top of it.
The broadcast will last approximately 35 minutes, and will feature information about upcoming Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch titles. … Additionally, the Nintendo Switch Online service will begin in North America on Tuesday, Sept. 18. A seven-day free trial will be available for all Nintendo Account holders once service begins.
So it looks like the primary focus of the feed will be centered on the new online features and what you’ll be able to get out of it. It’s also kind of interesting the company is offering a bit of free candy, if you will, by letting people try out the system for a week. As for the rest of the feed, we’re pretty confident you’ll be seeing a few more Nindies announcements, as well as something new for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Obviously, we’ll know more tomorrow, so in the meantime, enjoy speculating and starting rumors until we know for sure.
- Yo-Kai Watch 3 is Coming to North America Next Year
- Nintendo Switch is Getting Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force in the Fall
- Moonlighter is Getting a Nintendo Switch Version in November
- Some Nintendo Switch Games Won't Do Cloud Support
- Testing Observer on Nintendo Switch at PAX West
- Getting a Good Look at Diablo III on Nintendo Switch at PAX West
- Civilization 6 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch This Year
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Shows Off New Character “V” in Latest Trailer - December 18, 2018
- Square Enix Confirms Life is Strange 2 – Episode 2 Release Date - December 18, 2018
- Review: Nike’s PG 2.5 PlayStation Classic Colorway - December 18, 2018
- Last Year: The Nightmare Officially Launches on Discord - December 18, 2018