So, in his monthly comic book, Flash is running around chasing these new Forces to join the Speed Force that were loosed by the crumbling of the Source Wall over in Metal and Justice League.
And as of Flash #53, had Hulked up a bit after getting touched by the Strength Force. And in today’s Flash #54, his costume seems to be able to take the new bulk, even if the cover disagrees…
But it also helps define what possessors of the Strength Force can manipulate as opposed to just looking like they have difficulty sitting down on the toilet.
Quickly, quickly, whizz past the expositionary justification as fast as you can…
So the Speed Force also includes vibrations, time-travel and dimensional positioning, the Strength Force also includes gravity manipulation. Add it to the list, because the following issue will look to the Sage Force. Which I fully expect to include how to stuff a turkey correctly. Hot tip, blend the herbs with butter and shove it underneath the breast skin with your fingers before roasting…
(W) Joshua Williamson (A) Christian Duce (CA) Dan Mora
The Flash is now the strongest man alive thanks to a jolt from one of the new forces! Turning his jacked-up sights to Trickster, the two duke it out inside Iron Heights for utter supremacy. Will anyone stop these two behemoths from beating the hell out of each other…or is this just what Warden Wolfe wants?In Shops: Sep 12, 2018
- Preview of a Brand New Avengers #1 from IDW – Without Tony in the Suit? - December 17, 2018
- Milo Manara Genderflips Cyclops For New Exhibition - December 17, 2018
- Back to Death of the Waynes With Batman #61 - December 17, 2018
- Hooked On Comics Grand Opening in Philadelphia With Dan Parent - December 17, 2018
- Texas Comic Shop to Close in January After 19 Years - December 17, 2018